Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hi, Ho, Hi, Ho... It's Back to Work I Go!

I certainly didn't intend to leave you hanging for nearly a month.  Once the holidays were over, I realized how little time I had left before going back to work and sending Finley to daycare.  My mom came to visit for about a week, and I've been completely unplugged.  I haven't read any blog posts since the 7th!  Yikes. 

Finley started daycare on Monday as a trial day while I set up my desk and ran errands.  Needless to say, it was a lot harder on me than it was on him.  I cried and cried and cried.  It was ridiculous.  My stint back at work was short-lived, though.  On Thursday, the daycare called to have me pick him up due to a fever.  After a doctor's visit, we found out he had a fever of 103 caused by a double ear infection.  Poor little guy!  You could see how horrible he felt.  It broke my heart.  We stayed home yesterday, and he's feeling much better today with the help of Augmentin.  Yay. 

Here are a couple of pictures we've taken in the past couple of weeks.  It's crazy to think he's already four months old.  Time flies!


I wish I could check in more, but right now, I am concentrating on getting back in the swing of things... so posting will probably be hit or miss for the next month, too.  Thanks for checking in! 
Abbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails