Monday, February 6, 2012

Yowza

As you may have noticed, my Alt recaps came to a screeching halt.  We've had a little stomach bug floating around the house, and it left the little guy a bit clingy for a while.  I think I'm going to leave them be for now, as they didn't seem to catch much attention from you all.  If you would like more details about Alt, shoot me an email.

A quick rundown of what's going on around here...
-My website is thisclose to being done.  I'm so excited!
-I'm dealing with some crazy insomnia (hence the late night post).  You'd think I would have been posting here because of it, but I tossed and turned instead.
-I'm on crazy inspiration overload.  Anyone else?
-I'm super nervous about getting my headshot done this week.  I'm not super comfortable in front of the camera, so we'll see how this goes.
-I'm bound and determined to give lipstick a try.  I own one tube-- that was suggested to me by the lady at Sephora a couple of weeks before my wedding.  I want something fun.  Any suggestions?
-I attended Law School for Wedding Professionals last Monday and learned a ton.  TON.
-I found out that I'm the kind of girl who needs a GPS.
-I created a Facebook page for my side biz.  Yay!
-I read through my 1000+ (that plus gets me every time) posts in Reader today, after setting up a first birthday party and watching the Super Bowl.  And I didn't hit "mark as read" on a single one.
-I need sleep.

Abbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails