Closing weekend for the mountain was last weekend, so we had quite a few friends in town. I spent the few days leading up to that cleaning the house and have been trying to get a few projects out of the way. The "winter" season went by in a flash this year. We leave Friday night for our family trip to Myrtle Beach. Thank you to those that sent me advice, including USCEmily! It's always nice to have the inside scoop when taking trips. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be warm! I am drooling over the short sleeve tops that I get to pack.
I am going to schedule a couple of posts for while I'm gone, so I don't lose you all out of boredom! :) When I get pack, I have a great giveaway planned, so stay tuned!








2 comments:
I don't even know what happened to this year/last year! I feel terrible... we haven't been on any road trips or much since we started house hunting/working on the house/living at the house :) we have a big calender that I hope to fill with fun!
Enjoy the warmth and sunshine!
Post a Comment