The last two mornings, J has had to leave for work at 4. Unfortunately, I'm a very light sleeper. I haven't really slept much for three weeks as it is, so his very early morning noise has not been helping. I'm hoping that I can work on the insomnia issue this weekend. My little dilemma is part of the reason I haven't been posting. I've been determined to fix the problem by leaving the computer off once I get home from work (meaning no posting!) and turning the television off at least an hour before bed, but that hasn't solved a thing... and has left me feeling guilty for neglecting this little blog of mine.
Just to get everyone in the sunshine spirit... (via Sundance)

Hang in there! I will be back to posting more regularly soon.








2 comments:
A getaway might be just the thing for sleeping troubles. I have heard that have a pattern or evening ritual can be helpful - such as a cup of decaf herbal tea while reading or meditating just before bed. Good luck on getting relaxed and rested!
Pretty summer dress!
I could use a getaway too!
Post a Comment