Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Big 6-0-0

This is my 600th post. I've been scared of it. My reasons why are probably a bit lame. I kept thinking that I needed something "blog-worthy" to post about or a giveaway in honor of 100 followers, nearly 300 subscribers in Reader and 600 posts (make that 99-- I lost one last week). Last night I started thinking about it a little more. No one comes here for the giveaways. Sure, it's fun for all of us when I have one, but that's not why people stop by.

So, I decided to just write a normal post about a song that has been on repeat for me lately. Sometimes we all need a little music in our lives.

Abbie

17 comments:

emily said...

LOVE this song! I have been in a blog rut b/c I feel like I need to put something on there showing our house looking spectacular, but haven't made any progress...ugh. will post something fun instead :)

Natalie said...

Congrats on your 600th post!

Patience said...

Love your blog and congrats on no. 600.

Milltini said...

keep on posting girl! congrats!

southern daze said...

Congrats on your 600th post!! Such a milestone and I'm so glad I've been around to read a good portion of them :-)

Emily (The Culinary Couple) said...

600 posts - congrats! I'm not even halfway there.

jes [a mountain bride] said...

WOW!!!! 600!? you deserve a cupcake.

Mo said...

I love Rufus so much. Whoo! 600!

AbbieBabble said...

What a great version of the song- Rufus Wainwright is fantastic, isn't he?

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

congratulations!! great song. you need to send some of your blogging mojo my way. i've definitely plateaued with my posting numbers.

Christi said...

I LOVE this song! i think it's worthy of being your 600th post!

btw ... how do you know how many ppl subscribe to your blog in reader?

deliciously organized said...

congrats! I too love this song.

deliciously organized said...

p.s. thanks for voting!

it is everlasting said...

I too love that song. Congratulations on sticking with blogging. I love your content and can't wait to see what the next 600 bring. :)

Mrs. Everlasting said...

I too love that song. Congratulations on sticking with blogging. I love your content and can't wait to see what the next 600 bring. :)

Deliciously Organized said...

congrats! I too love this song.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

congratulations!! great song. you need to send some of your blogging mojo my way. i've definitely plateaued with my posting numbers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails