Thursday, November 11, 2010

She's Alive!!

No really... I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, although it certainly seems like it. I'm amazed at how little time I actually have to spare. Little bean doesn't sleep nearly as much as I had expected. His original due date came and went on Tuesday, which made me realize I hadn't updated you all in a long time. I don't have enough time to fill you all in right now, but I'll be back soon. Here's a quick wave from the little bean.


Abbie

16 comments:

erica said...

So wonderfully fabulous to hear from you! Congrats on such a beautiful little guy ;) Overjoyed that you both (well, 3, I assume!) are doing fine and hoping you continue to do so. xoxo

emily said...

yes! home!

Leigh said...

Congratulations on your little man! He's so cute! :)

Natalie said...

Congrats!!!

Lynsey said...

What a cutie!!!!

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

what a beautiful boy! I hope all is well after his early arrival. Best wishes to you guys!

Emily (The Culinary Couple) said...

Good to hear from you! Hope you and the little man continue to do well.

Flmgodog said...

So glad you went back from being private. Congrats on the little guy. He is adorable. Much luck to you as a family of three:)

MrsKinne said...

So glad that you-- and baby-- are doing well! :)

Ramona said...

Congratulations for having such an cute angel!

Mo said...

Hi! Congratulations!! oh my he is just so adorable, I'm so glad you are doing well. :D

Maggie said...

How cute is he?! Huge congrats and good thoughts for your family and all that you've been through.

Anonymous said...

abbie!!!!! SO happy you're all doing well!!!!!

Mo said...

Hi! Congratulations!! oh my he is just so adorable, I'm so glad you are doing well. :D

MrsKinne said...

So glad that you-- and baby-- are doing well! :)

erica said...

So wonderfully fabulous to hear from you! Congrats on such a beautiful little guy ;) Overjoyed that you both (well, 3, I assume!) are doing fine and hoping you continue to do so. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails