Wednesday, August 24, 2011

You Say It's Your Birthday...

Well, in a matter of minutes, it'll be my birthday, too.  No big plans or celebrations this year (or the past few, either).  I'm going to lunch with my two besties, but otherwise, we're keeping it quiet.  As much as I list my wants on the blog, I'm not huge on gifts.  J and I haven't really done much in the way of gifts for years.  Honestly, the money is much better spent when we actually need something.  My girlfriends and I are the same way.  This year, we had a discussion-- no gifts unless you see something that makes you think, "This is so Abbie!  I have to get it for her."  With the limited shopping in Steamboat, that doesn't happen very often!  Wouldn't you rather have a gift because it screams at the giver than get whatever they could come up with because it was your birthday?  I thought so.

So... with that said, here are a few things that just scream ABBIE!
Source: us.asos.com via Abbie on Pinterest
Source: us.asos.com via Abbie on Pinterest
Source: us.asos.com via Abbie on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Abbie on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Abbie on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Abbie on Pinterest

Okay... I'll shoot you straight.  I wouldn't be mad if any of these showed up on my doorstep. (Did I tell you how old I was going to be?  I know I mentioned it at one point, but I'll just keep it to myself for this one day.)

Abbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails