-Fin decided walking was going to be his main mode of transportation on Oct. 8th and hasn't looked back since.
-We somewhat unsuccessfully added milk into Fin's diet. His allergy is still hanging on, although not as bad as before.
-I visited with five fabulous females in J's family who were staying on the Front Range before bringing his mother back for a visit.
-We painted our kitchen and kitchen ceiling. What a fun event!
-We replaced our kitchen ceiling fan after J taught Fin how to pull the cord and subsequently got it lodged around the spindle. Oops!
-Our little family survived a nasal catastrophe, two stomach viruses, and a double ear infection, and a sore throat is looming.
-J persevered during a weeklong MIA me during our global sales meeting at work.
-Rachel sent me a lovely note detailing her "winnings" from the Stella & Dot giveaway.
-Our little boy was a courageous lion for Halloween. He was the cutest thing ever, but I may be biased.
-I finished my first ever knitting projects after 3 class sessions-- a hat and fingerless mitts! Next time, I will actually measure my husband's head before attempting the hat. He could have had dreadlocks under there as big as it was!
-I'm doing something else for ME-- I started a six week training class that is already over this week and plan to re-up. I cannot express how good it has been for me.
-I took a sewing class. I must be on a roll. Don't stop me now.
-In less than two weeks' time, this little family will be in Texas and Arkansas visiting my side of the family. We're taking a day trip up to Joplin, as well, exactly six months after the tragic tornado. I am nervous to see my hometown, but I am absolutely overjoyed at seeing my family. It has been far too long.
What have you been doing for the past month? Do you have any travel plans for the holidays? It's one of my favorite times of the year. There is just so much joy to be spread!







No comments:
Post a Comment