Monday, December 26, 2011

No Excuses, Just Choices

The title of today's post is actually one of my favorite bumper sticker sayings.  I could start this post apologizing for being MIA for so long... but I know those posts are so tiresome.  So, I'm choosing to avoid the excuses.  I could go on and on explaining my absence, but the truth is that I've chosen to be away.  And, to be completely honest, I hand-wrote this post nearly a month ago.  But, I found myself logging off instead of logging on. 

Now that the holidays are over, it's time for me to come back.  I really, truly miss posting here and reading your blog posts, as well. So, I'm choosing to commit to one post a week.  That can't be too hard... right? 

I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season.  It truly is a magical time, and I can't believe how quickly it has flown by. 
Abbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails