Friday, May 21, 2010

CSN Giveaway Winner

All of the links you provided in your giveaway entries had me searching the CSN site that much more. You all found some amazing products. Here are a few of my favorites.
Skyline Furniture Armless Chair in Gerber Cherry
Wildon Home Crystal Chiavari Chair
Dash and Albert Rugs Woven Diamond Sprout / White Indoor / Outdoor Rug
Thomas Paul Parasols Rug in Choc'late/Aqua
Thomas Paul Zinnia Rug in Grass/Cream Safavieh Soho SOH424D Contemporary Rug
You better believe I'm trying to find a way to work one of these rugs into my budget. Gorgeous! And that first chair... it's like the poor man's fabulous version of this Anthropologie chair. I love it.

Thanks again to CSN for sponsoring this amazing giveaway! Congratulations go to ....


CSN will be contacting you shortly regarding your $60 gift certificate! Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway. It was so much fun browsing through your links.

I will be away from the blog until late next week because I'm off to surprise someone special on their birthday! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Abbie

3 comments:

Padgett Hoke said...

YAY!! I am so excited!! I never win anything, yipee!! Thank you thank you! that mixer is mine!

Suzanne said...

I am totally lovin that first chair too!

Suzanne said...

I am totally lovin that first chair too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails