Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Perfect Summer Shoe: TOMS Wedge

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the newest creation by TOMS. As much as I adore my TOMS and am a fan of wedges (what can I say-- they add a few inches!), I just know that I'm going to love the new TOMS Wedge. They come in super cute colors and stripes. Check them out now!

Black Calypso Canvas Women's WedgesRed Stripe Calypso Canvas Women's WedgesLight Green Calypso Canvas Women's Wedges


Now, if only I could choose a color!


Abbie

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Love them (all of them), I hadn't heard about them so thanks for posting!

Desiree Lynn said...

Ahhhh!!! I want! Soooo cute.

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

These are everywhere today! I love the striped ones.

emily said...

love these! i was just contemplating some TOMS for the summee :)

Melissa said...

I love these shoes. I like the mint green colored ones.

sera said...

I had no idea Tom's had wedges! Cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails