Friday, June 25, 2010

You Say It's Your Birthday...

Well, it's not my birthday, too, but it is my sister's. She turned 24 today. With my 31st birthday exactly two months away, I tried to remember what I was doing at 24. J and I had been together a year. My dog, Jill, was hit by a car and lost her eye. I started bartending at the rodeo. I moved to a new position at my "day job". Other than that, I can't really remember 24. It seems like eons ago.

I hope that you're able to look back at this year fondly when you're staring down 31, dear sis! And, I can only hope that our child is as sweet as yours.

Abbie

4 comments:

sera said...

ugh. 24 was a crazy year for me. many many bad things happened, and one good thing. I met my husband.

Cara said...

HEY-O! I've been catching up on my reader, and just thought, "Wait wait, did I miss the announcement, or is this a sneaky way of making it?" when I read your words, "I hope our child is as sweet as yours..." YEA! And then I promptly visited your blog and saw the actual announcement --- DOUBLE QUADRUPLE HOORAY! I'm so ecstatic for y'all -- if I'd known, I could have gotten you guys the *cutest* boys' onesie in Vegas -- man!!

Cara said...

And happy bday to your sis, too :D

Hindsight Bride said...

Yay happy birthday to all the summer babys out there! And happy (future) birthday to Baby S! Congratulations!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails