I wanted to give you a quick update on our dog, Chase. He finishes his last round of meds tomorrow and is healing like a champ. My hormones and the doctor's worst-case-scenario had me a bit emotional last month, but I am thoroughly excited to say that he is already getting back to his old self.
I will fill you in on how my grandparents are faring when I return. Have a great weekend!








9 comments:
um BONJOUR, how in the heck did I miss the BIG NEWS!!?? CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting to hear of your little family's new addition! Can't wait to hear all about the little bambino :)
I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your grandparents.
have a great trip! i hope it is everything you need it to be :)
oh no! sounds like a stressful time! I'll def. keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
HI! It has been AGES since I've posted a comment on your blog...
Congratulations on your pregnancy..you are going to LOVE motherhood..it is AMAZING!
I left you an award on my blog!
I hope you're having a lovely visit with your grandparents!!
I hope you have a good trip. Glad to hear about your sweet pup!
I hope you have a good trip. Glad to hear about your sweet pup!
I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your grandparents.
Post a Comment