Thursday, August 6, 2009

How Could I Have Forgotten?

This past Tuesday (the 4th) was the blog's one year anniversary! I can't believe I forgot... okay, so I can. Things have been a bit chaotic since I've come back from the wedding coma. :) Stay tuned for fun giveaways!

Abbie

7 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary!

Your dress was absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see more picture!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Congrats on the blogoversary!!

Lois said...

I've just found your blog and spent more time than I care to admit reading through your posts. Your ceremony brought me to tears & I'm a big Robert Fulghum fan-

Congrats on everything and thanks for putting this out there to inspire me!

Wedding in December and I'm getting it together! :)

Erin Helgerson said...

Happy Blog Birthday, Abbie! I can't wait until my one year...it's still many months away! I'd say you have done pretty well in a year! Great job, and Happy Monday! XO!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Happy Blogiversary! AND Looooove your hair cut!

erica said...

happy blogging bday! so glad we *found* each other in the blogosphere! i hope you will keep blogging now that you are a married lady :) cheers!

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Congrats on the wedding, the blog anniversary & I love your new hair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails