Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Got a Wild Hair...

Actually, it was long overdue. I usually do this every two years, but I was a bit delayed this go round.

What did I do?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yesterday, I went from this...
To this...
I hadn't planned it. I called yesterday morning to see if there was an opening and just went for it.

Ah... much better.

Abbie

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...so freakin cute! ack! I'm jealous...I can't wait to chop my hair! (I swear I'm not stalking you...it's just a really boring day at work today :) )

Brittney said...

it's SO cute! really!

Natalie said...

Love it! Looks very cute!

Marian said...

Love the hair cut Abbie!! I can't wait to do that as well

Christina said...

Love the new hair do! I'm so tempted to chop mine all off but I don't have the guts to do it.

Amy Jo said...

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god....I love it!!! But, I guess I am a little partial as that is the same haircut I have...hehe

You look absolutely gorgeous...good move...and great hair color.

Also, welcome back! Can't wait for wedding pics :)

monica lee said...

I think you look darling! I got my haircut this week and I am not sold on it yet!

Sole Matters said...

OMG I LOVE IT!!! Its a lot like how my hair looked last year. SO much easier to dry/fix with short hair!

Mrs. Classic said...

MRS hair!!!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

So cute!!! I just cut 7 inches off mine last week. Liberating.

Danica said...

It looks great! I've done that twice too and cut 11 inches off both times :) New life, new look, new you! hooray!

Shaina said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! It looks fabulous. Doesn't the post-wedding chop feel amazing???!!!

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!! Super cute! :)

Jordan said...

It's adorable! = )

PixieGrin said...

just darling!

p.s. i did the same thing. i just did it.

shrug. must be a married thing. ;)

Cara said...

Congrats on being a Mrs.! And *love* the hair -- it's soo cute!

erica said...

So cute! Perfectly frames your face...actually, I think you could pull off a lot of styles very well. I need to schedule my post-wedding hair-chopping rite of passage now, too!

LauraAnn said...

Your new haircut looks great!

Rhiccups said...

So Cute! I can't wait for our spring to do exactly the same thing! :) *stupid southern hemishpere nonsense! :)*

it is everlasting said...

Love it! I did the same thing after our wedding. Something about knowing it HAS to be long and then... freedom! And now, almost 2 years later, I am growing it out again. :)

southern daze said...

I LOVE IT!!!

THE Stephanie said...

Ooooo Super cute!!!

Kristen said...

Cute hair!! I did the same exact thing after my wedding! chopped it all off!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails