Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Have a Feeling...

Tonight's gonna be a good, good night! Why? Today just happens to not only be our one-month anniversary (holy crap! already??), but it's also my big 3-0! We're going to dinner with 6 of our close friends to celebrate... and I can't wait to have a good meal out. I've got another giveaway up my sleeve to celebrate such a momentous occasion... stay tuned!

Abbie

16 comments:

southern daze said...

Happy Birthday Abbie!! I hope your day is filled with all of your favorite things and you're surrounded by those you love.

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Yay how fun!! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I hear 30 is the new 21...so have fun!!

erica said...

happy bday and happy 1-month-iversary to you too! joe reminded me of this earlier today :) how cute. umm, and i'm gonna be 30 in 2 weeks - seriously, we really are twins or something. this is getting a little weird!

Amy Jo said...

Happy Birthday Abbie!! And congrats on the anniversary...my, how time flies!

Sole Matters said...

happy bday!!! have a fun night!!

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you have a fantastic day and a super fun evening!!

Cara said...

Happy birthday! I hope today is the bestest :)!!

Cara said...

PS: so I guess I was one day off, but for a one-month-a-versary gift, here's a link back to my wedding-wishes post for you -- so double cheers today!

Chic Runner said...

Ah happy Birthday and one month?! already! that is crazy! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Happy Birthday, sounds like it's going to be a fun night! and one month already, yaaay!=)

Cara said...

Re my other post -- I knew I had it scheduled to go, and a few hours (the day before?) I saw you said you were checking out for prep, so I figured you'd be caught up in wedding bliss :) But my thoughts were/are still the same! And hey, your wedding photos will be *fab* bc they're *yours*! Have a terrific celebration tonight!

Mrs. Potts said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday dinner. Eat something truly decadent.

My 33rd is tomorrow - I LOVE birthdays!! Come check out my giveaway. :)

Anne said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Shaina said...

Happy one-day belated birthday, Abbie! And happy one month anniversary! It's been so fun noting our "month" anniversaries, especially now that we're so close to one YEAR! :)

Tara Vorhes said...

Happy birthday Abbie!!!! And happy 1 month!

Coincidentally, my wedding anniversary is also 1 month before my birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails