The first... the No!No! hair removal system. As someone that has had laser hair removal on my underarms, bikini and lower legs, I know how the system should work. The reviews are a bit mixed, but most people didn't seem to have accurate expectations. I'm holding out that my family is coming through on this one!
The second... a honeymoon. I wasn't sure if we'd ever get to go on a real honeymoon. But, we had a wonderful "donation" (from someone that has asked to never be named) with the stipulation that it could only be used on a honeymoon. The thought of giving money back was just too much to bear... and, in my opinion, quite rude. While J will buy coffee and lottery tickets every day, it is just too much for him to spend more than $100. It took quite a bit of discussion, but we finally decided we needed to do it. We will be spending 7 nights in Cabo San Lucas in late October... with airfare, accommodations, transfers, all meals and drinks for $2400 (even less than that out of pocket once we deduct the gift)-- all the while accumulating more frequent flier miles! I am ecstatic. Now... what were those other items that I wanted? I'll post those over the next week.








6 comments:
I am so happy that you get a honeymoon after all! There's definitely something magical about being somewhere with your "new" spouse where you have nothing to do but decide how you want to relax that day. My husband and I joke how the biggest decision on our honeymoon was whether we wanted to spend the day on the beach or by the pool. Ahhh...memories :-)
YAY for your honeymoon! I am so excited for you two, I love cabo and you will have the best time :)
yay for your honeymoon!! that is awesome! my uncle has been to cabo many times and loves it! can't wait to hear about it=)
That is such a wonderful gift! Mr. Potts and I were able to go to Barbados since his father shared a week with us. Gifts like that are so heartfelt. Yay Honeymoon!!
Thanks for entering my giveaway. :)
oh that is great news about a honeymoon!!!!
So fun! You need a getaway with your husband!!
Post a Comment