Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Wishlist {Part 1}

Money's a little tight this year, folks. Who am I kidding? Money is a little non-existent. I took an extra month of unpaid leave from work to be with the bean until his immune system is a little heartier, and medical bills are imminent. But, that doesn't keep a girl from wishin', right? Here are a few things on my wish list this year... {all images from Stella & Dot}



Okay, those are just a few. :) I don't want everything-- just a few silver and gold charms on a gold necklace... my own version of the "mommy" necklace. And a few pairs of earrings and stacked rings... and another necklace. Is that too much to ask? What is on your Christmas "wish" list this year?

*I am in no way sponsored by Stella & Dot. I just love their products and got amazing service from Annette, S&D stylist and Swanky Tables blogger. *

Abbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails