The pictures should be fixed now. I removed all of the pics and loaded them again, so please let me know if they still don't show up. Thank you to everyone for letting me know that they weren't working!
I'm so glad he's doing better. I bet you're really enjoying your days snuggling with him. Have you gotten down a pretty good routine? How is he sleeping?
I'm so glad he's doing better. I bet you're really enjoying your days snuggling with him. Have you gotten down a pretty good routine? How is he sleeping?
4 comments:
They're working now! He is adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures of him!
Yay!! The pictures are fixed!
I'm so glad he's doing better. I bet you're really enjoying your days snuggling with him. Have you gotten down a pretty good routine? How is he sleeping?
How are YOU???
hi, i just saw your wedding posts and i LOVE your dress!! who is the designer/brand? thanks!
Yay!! The pictures are fixed!
I'm so glad he's doing better. I bet you're really enjoying your days snuggling with him. Have you gotten down a pretty good routine? How is he sleeping?
How are YOU???
Post a Comment