

A fun letterpress recipe card and box from 1canoe2 worth $46! Here's how you can win:
-You must leave a comment with your favorite holiday pastime.
-For an additional entry, become a follower of the blog over on the right hand side of the screen. Leave a comment telling me you've done so.
-For an additional entry, blog about the giveaway and link back to this post. Leave a comment telling me you've done so.
Leave your comments by Thursday at 10am MST. A winner will be picked randomly shortly afterward... and hopefully you'll have your recipe box by Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
*Please note this is not a sponsored giveaway. The item was purchased by me personally.*







37 comments:
Such a fun giveaway! My favorite holiday pasttime would be baking cookies. Nothing beats fresh out of the oven ginger snaps or old fashioned sugar cookies. I'm also a follower (not sure why I wasn't before!)
Wow, that is adorable! I'd love to win it. My fave holiday pasttime going to christmas eve midnight mass...been doing it since before I can remember.
oh and I'm a follower!
Love this giveaway! I am already a follower :)
My favorite holiday past time would is baking cookies and treats while watching my favorite Christmas movies, Elf and A Christmas Story!
you are such a sweetie to treat your readers to a holiday treat!!
my fave Christmas pastime is Christmas lights - anything to do with Christmas lights. Driving around town to enjoy people's houses all decorated..putting them up in our home and turning off all the lights in our house EXCEPT the twinkle lights. SO magical.
(I like Vegas too...I think I have a thing for sparkly lights.)
I'm a follower :-)
I blogged it too:
http://simplyfreckles.blogspot.com/2010/12/prettiest-recipes.html
The recipe box is gorgeous! My favorite holiday pasttime is going out to get the Christmas tree! I love the hunt for the perfect tree, and the family memories made along the way. I'm also a follower now, too.
Thanks!
we're starting a new holiday tradition which I think will be my favorite future pasttime...we're going to secret santa a family in need and leave gifts at their doorstep anonymously. :)
My favorite holiday pasttime is watching made for tv Christmas movies while sipping hot chocolate. : )
I am now a follower of your blog. : )
My favorite holiday past time is shopping for the perfect gift!
ALSO watching cheesy Christmas movies on Lifetime or ABC family!
My favorite holiday pasttime is baking and enjoying coffee/hot tea/hot cocoa by the fireplace. I also love holiday decorating.
I'm also a follower.
What a great giveaway! I make toffee every year and ship them out to the extended family. I love doing that! The Mr. and I also always watch Family Man and Miracle on 34th Street.
My fav holiday pastime is spending christmas eve at my parents, my dad makes one fire a year, fire. We watch it's a wonderful life and sip hot chocolate.
Love this giveaway, so cute and functional!
i'm a follower! ;o)
What beautiful cards! My favorite holiday pasttime is baking, of course!
I'm a follower!
My favorite holiday pastime is Christmas ornaments. My mom is the ultimate and will have them lined up for years . . . and they all are amazing
Love this! My favorite holiday pastime (how do you spell this word?) would probably be decorating the tree and the house with a candle burning, music playing, and something yummy baking in the oven. Of course, we end the night with Love Actually or Elf. :)
-Lisa
And, now I'm a follower!
-Lisa
Such a cute giveaway! Love the box! One of my favorite holiday pasttimes is watching White Christmas and drinking spiced hot apple cider with my mom. We light a fire, turn on the lights and sign along to the movie. A tradition I hope to pass along to my kids someday :)
I love the recipe box! My favorite pastime has become baking cookies. We gave boxes of cookies to our neighbors this year, and I am definitely doing it again next year!
And I'm a follower!
My favorite holiday pastime would have to be watching holiday movies, staying warm with a fire in the fireplace.
And I'm already a follower of your blog. :)
My favorite holiday activities are baking cookies/cakes & snuggling up on the couch with Lee watching holiday movies while drinking yummy hot chocolate. Sadly, I've done neither yet this year :-(
My favorite holiday activities are baking cookies/cakes & snuggling up on the couch with Lee watching holiday movies while drinking yummy hot chocolate. Sadly, I've done neither yet this year :-(
Such a cute giveaway! Love the box! One of my favorite holiday pasttimes is watching White Christmas and drinking spiced hot apple cider with my mom. We light a fire, turn on the lights and sign along to the movie. A tradition I hope to pass along to my kids someday :)
What beautiful cards! My favorite holiday pasttime is baking, of course!
I also blogged about your giveaway here: http://chantillylace.posterous.com/a-great-giveaway#
I'm also a follower.
My favorite holiday past time is shopping for the perfect gift!
ALSO watching cheesy Christmas movies on Lifetime or ABC family!
My favorite holiday pasttime is watching made for tv Christmas movies while sipping hot chocolate. : )
The recipe box is gorgeous! My favorite holiday pasttime is going out to get the Christmas tree! I love the hunt for the perfect tree, and the family memories made along the way. I'm also a follower now, too.
Thanks!
oh and I'm a follower!
Post a Comment