Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Wishlist {Part 2}

This little item was actually part of our baby registry. I had planned on including it with some other items in another wishlist post, but I noticed that it was on major sale today and wanted to share.

The Serena & Lily market slings are normally $120 and are on sale for $38.70 today! I don't know how long this price is going to be available.
Prague Market SlingPeacock Market Sling

If you spend $75, shipping is also free. Check them out!

*Updated to add: I ordered one this morning and already received shipment notification. Talk about fast service!*

Abbie

5 comments:

jes [a mountain bride] said...

oh i love this. ordered one...a belated birthday gift to myself :-)

southern daze said...

I've always thought they were GORGEOUS and so excited you were able to score such a super deal on it! Which one did you get?

acutely cherished said...

i love these!

acutely cherished said...

i love these!

southern daze said...

I've always thought they were GORGEOUS and so excited you were able to score such a super deal on it! Which one did you get?

Related Posts with Thumbnails