Monday, September 19, 2011

Vendor Spotlight: Stella & Dot

I know I've mentioned Stella & Dot many times on the blog, but I can't help but gush about their new fall line.  I've found myself wearing their jewelry more than any of the others I own.  I think this is my favorite piece from the season.

 
When I was toying with cutting my hair off again, I daydreamed about wearing big, bold jewelry that wouldn't be masked by my masses of hair.  {by the way, I didn't follow-up... no short 'do for me just yet} These definitely caught my eye.



Look at these fun earrings!






Now I'm really wishing I'd gone with that short 'do for the wow factor! 

{For the record: Stella & Dot stylist Annette Warnick is a sponsor of this blog-- the only sponsor.  I choose to only provide positive reviews for product that I can stand behind.  My love of the Stella & Dot brand started with my obsession with this necklace years ago.}
Abbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails