Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You Say It's Your Birthday...

Well, it's this blog's birthday, too! Holy moly. The past two years have flown by! It seems like just yesterday that I mentioned the blog was 1.

The first year definitely proved to be more post-filled, but I'm happy that I've stuck with it. Blogging can be overwhelming sometimes, and it's easy for life to get in the way. I've found some amazing friends through the blogisphere, and I wouldn't trade that for the world!

I wish I had some fabulous giveaway for you all today, but this day kind of snuck up on me. I was a little preoccupied with the wedding of a great couple last weekend and am now prepping our house for a visit from my mom and step-dad this weekend.... oh, and painting swatches on the wall of the nursery. Nothing screams fun like picking out paint. Ugh.

I'll be back next week once my family leaves. Have a fabulous week!

Abbie

8 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Happy Bloggyversary to you :) Many more Bloggy years to come!

Amy Jo said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm jealous...I love picking out paint colors!!

Linda said...

Happ Blogaversary! Here's to many more!

southern daze said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary :-)

jes {a mountain bride} said...

congrats my dear!!! many more blogiversary celebrations in the future!!

Cara said...

Happy belated blog-birthday :)! I hope you have a fantastic weekend -- good luck with the nursery colors :)!! I can't wait to see what you pick ;)

jes {a mountain bride} said...

congrats my dear!!! many more blogiversary celebrations in the future!!

Amy Jo said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm jealous...I love picking out paint colors!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails