Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Personal Growth

Apparently, my husband thinks I'm mean. Don't ask me why... I just don't feel like sharing bare-belly shots with anyone. Is that bad? {I am a good girl and have been sending pictures anyway.} I've been bad about taking pictures every week, so I'm settling for a couple a month.

Last night, J mentioned that it seems like I've grown quite a bit in the past couple of weeks. So, I pulled up the pictures tonight. There's definitely a change!

Since I've been getting so many emails asking for belly pics, I thought I'd give in and share here, too. Here's a little "show" for you-- and don't worry-- they're not too bare-belly.
Week 23
Week 27 (aka last week)
Please excuse the poor quality and the fact that I took them myself in my bathroom mirror... and that I'm looking a little rough. I saved you from the bare-belly week 27 pic, as I felt a bit more "exposed".

We started our prenatal classes this past Monday. It's hard to believe I'm already 28 weeks along. Time is flying!

Abbie

9 comments:

Natalie said...

I am glad you posted belly pics, you are so cute pregnant!

tracie @ {tsj} photography said...

too cute for words abbie!!! i'm smiling from ear to ear!

southern daze said...

Look how cute you are!

emily said...

oh my! you look great :) what a cute mommy!

Heather from the bar said...

Love the belly pics! I felt a bit strange putting them on my blog too, but I am not doing any bare belly ones, at least not yet. I agree they feel a little too 'bare' :) Keep them coming!!

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

You're so cute! I love the top you're wearing in the second picture.

Kelle Dame said...

My husband made me do the same thing and he made it a huge deal to take a picture in the same spot each week. I am so glad he made me do it though because it is sooo neat. You look great!

acutely cherished said...

I love the pink ruffle shirt, I wore it this summer too with my preggo belly!

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

You're so cute! I love the top you're wearing in the second picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails