Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello... is there anybody out there?

Hello, my friends.  I've lost at least 30 followers in my silence.  Oops.  I had a feeling that may happen.  Thankfully, the storm is moving out, and we're in calmer waters. 

Little Fin had surgery a week and a half ago to remove his adenoids and get tubes. 
What are you doing to me?
Things were a little bumpy afterward with a 26 hour stay and discussion of going home on oxygen, but we're hopeful he'll be a new kid in no time.  He's back to jumping off the couch already, so it's like he hasn't skipped a beat. 
A very excited Fin on the way home from the hospital

We leave on our family vacation to Florida on Friday, and we couldn't be more ready.  The next week, Fin and I head to Arkansas for my little brother's college graduation.  So, May will be filled with family time!  Lately, there's nothing I've been craving more. 

Abbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails