My late step-father's mother had a stroke last Friday and has been in a coma ever since. Tonight, her life came to an end. I know she lived a long life of 96 years and that she's in a better place. It's just hard to come to grips with the idea of her being gone, especially since I wasn't able to say goodbye.
I was miraculously able to find a flight out of Steamboat that didn't cost an arm and a leg (just a leg), so I'll be traveling Sunday and coming back Tuesday. Pray for good traveling weather! It's supposed to snow both days.








6 comments:
so sorry to hear about your loss!
make a snow angle in her memory!
*hugs*
I pray for good weather and a safe trip. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, Abbie. Sending hugs your way.
*hugs*
so sorry to hear about your loss!
make a snow angle in her memory!
Post a Comment