Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You're a Mean One, Mr(s). Grinch!

I feel like I've been a regular old Grinch lately... a Scrooge, even. I am in a major funk, and I'm really getting quite annoyed with myself. I've been trying to come up with blog posts for a week now, and I can't find a thing to talk about... so, rather than push my bad mood on you, I'm going to stay away for a few days and hope for a quick turn-around. I'm posting a pretty picture found on belle maison to boost my spirits. Love those chairs. I'm sure Erin of House of Turquoise would second that.

Abbie

8 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Yes, ma'am, I sure would!!!! Love at first site!

I hope things turn around for you! :)

Patience said...

We are all entitled to our breaks, hurry back, I miss your posts.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

oooo love the chocolate brown walls

Blackeyed Susan said...

AH that photo is gorgeous!!!!

Iva Messy said...

omg! so beautiful! I LOVE IT!

Cake for Breakfast said...

Something to help cheer you up perhaps: 1. I love this picture - thanks for sharing! 2. Your blog design inspired me to contact the woman who designed yours. I just love it! Happy Holidays!

Christi said...

i adore this picture ... tucking away for later!!

Cake for Breakfast said...

Something to help cheer you up perhaps: 1. I love this picture - thanks for sharing! 2. Your blog design inspired me to contact the woman who designed yours. I just love it! Happy Holidays!

Related Posts with Thumbnails