Friday, December 11, 2009

Ring-a-Ding-Ding

I've always been a big "ring" girl. I have quite a few of them. When I got engaged, I realized really quickly that most of my rings only fit my left hand. Hmmm... time to scout out some new rings. Join me in the fun... click the image for the link.

Emerald ring - 14k yellow gold
Free form Chalcedony ring  - sterling silver
Shades of Blue Ring Set
FREE SHIPPING 14K Gold Filled Stacking / Stackable Rings - Set of SIX, sizes 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 FREE SHIPPING
Lust for life - 14K yellow hammered gold ring inlaid jade.
emerald isle . ring
Fairy Tears Vintage Filigree Dinner Ring


Abbie

11 comments:

Jacqui said...

Love rings too. Those on your christmas list?

Desiree Lynn said...

I love huge cocktail rings...so much fun!

Amy Jo said...

That's so funny because fiance and I just had this conversation over the weekend. I too am a BIG fan of rings, but about 2/3 of them only fit my left hand. We went to an office dinner on Friday night and I wore a ring on my right hand and I ended up losing it because it was sized to my left hand....oops!

Padgett Hoke said...

ohhh, so many that I love - of course I pick the $600 dollar one - go figure!

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

You could fall asleep on #5. You have good taste!

Tara Vorhes said...

Abbie you are tempting me to spend money on myself right now with these rings! Especially the one second from the bottom...

Oh and I gave you a blog award :)

Iva Messy said...

oh I just love the "shades of Blue Ring Set" so pretty!! hope you are having a great weekend!!

emily said...

wow, i look at a lot of the same ones on etsy! i love ring window shopping!

LindsB said...

I love a big everyday right hand ring, they are my kind of style :) THe ones you have pictured here are really pretty

Iva said...

oh I just love the "shades of Blue Ring Set" so pretty!! hope you are having a great weekend!!

Tara said...

Abbie you are tempting me to spend money on myself right now with these rings! Especially the one second from the bottom...

Oh and I gave you a blog award :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails