Thursday, December 10, 2009

Etsy Spotlight: Lauren Lowe Design

I stumbled upon this Denver-based Etsy seller, and I couldn't help posting Lauren Lowe Design's invitations. If you're looking for an eco-friendly stationer, you've come to the right place! Going green doesn't have to be plain. Here are a few of my favorites.

Eco friendly - Ski duo - Wedding InvitationsEco Friendly - Wood Grain - Wedding InvitationsEco Friendly- Tandem Bike - InvitationEco Friendly -Architecture Elements- Wedding Invitations
Eco Friendly - Flower Power - Wedding Invitation

Check out her shop for more designs.
Abbie

3 comments:

Chic Runner said...

AHHH I love these! Now I need to find someone to get married to so I can use them :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow, those are totally gorgeous. I need to have another wedding! ah ha

Anonymous said...

I love these Abbie! So great. I am psyched and they seem so reasonably priced! Maybe I found my wedding invites?

-Thanks, Laura O.

Related Posts with Thumbnails