For the past week, I've been listening to Christmas music on headphones at work. Something about it makes my day go by so much faster. The song that's been running through my head nonstop is one that I became familiar with during my Gap days in college. It has me bobbing my head.
Another Christmas song that has me singing along...
There's always the old classic that I used to listen to on record.
This remix of a classic has me giggling every time I hear it.
Christmas music plays in my world from the day after thanksgiving till the day after new years... it is perhaps my favorite thing about Christmas... although that is a bold statement there is too many great things about Christmas!
3 comments:
I have been listening to Christmas music all day at work too. I agree that it makes the day go MUCH faster!
I loved (most) of the music when I worked at the Gap, but the candles were the best. I wish they still made them!
Christmas music plays in my world from the day after thanksgiving till the day after new years... it is perhaps my favorite thing about Christmas... although that is a bold statement there is too many great things about Christmas!
Post a Comment