Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Wedding: The Big Reveal

I meant to post this last week, but I completely failed. As I mentioned before, my mom was the only person that had seen my dress. I had not planned on having either father see me before the wedding, but by chance, my mom took the keys to the car with her to my room causing my step-dad to stop by my room. I was doing just peachy emotionally, but something about that moment made me do a 180.
Once I regained my composure, I headed out into the living area to show myself to the girls. Composure failed again.
The final preparations before setting out to take pics...
A little advice-- if you plan to wear a flower in your hair, have extras with you. My flower was cut too short and fell out right away during pics. We had to drive back to the condo to get another flower before heading to the ceremony after pics.

Abbie

6 comments:

Tara Vorhes said...

Oh my- you look so stunning! Don't you just love photos of such emotion soaked moments!?

Amy Jo said...

You look amazing. Those moments were captured beautifully. I know this because I'm wiping a tear from my eye this very moment!

LauraAnn said...

Abbie, you look gorgeous! I LOVE the emotion that was captured in your pictures! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

A Bride...Again said...

Your dress is GORGEOUS!!! Love the cut-out and the lacework in the back...can't wait to see the front!

Shannon said...

Gorgeous pictures! Love your dress!

tina said...

These are absolutely wonderful photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails