It is snowing right now. Seriously. Yesterday it was in the 70s, and now it's snowing. No wonder I'm sick! When we left for WI, I was wearing a tank, skirt, and sandals. When we got back 4 days later, it was 50 and snowing. I'm not ready for this.
I KNOW!! That cold front blew through here first...from 90 to 30s in less than 24hrs!! I watched giant flakes fall outside my window at work...luckily it only "stuck" in the mountains...which is kinda pretty! (I'm trying to be positive here)
Thanks for the heads up about the hydrangea's. The wedding is May 22 so hopefully it won't be too hot out. The ceremony is outside but the reception is inside.
Yes, totally agree. Its lightly snowing here too and it just makes me sick. I need a ticket out of here stat! Hopfully its only temporary and we'll be back to the indian summer soon!
7 comments:
oh no!! we were hoping to catch the end of the fall colors over your way... the wind blew all day here in CO Spgs, weather will be cold tomorrow!
I KNOW!! That cold front blew through here first...from 90 to 30s in less than 24hrs!! I watched giant flakes fall outside my window at work...luckily it only "stuck" in the mountains...which is kinda pretty! (I'm trying to be positive here)
Thanks for the heads up about the hydrangea's. The wedding is May 22 so hopefully it won't be too hot out. The ceremony is outside but the reception is inside.
Oh NO! I can't believe you're getting snow already! It won't stick, will it?
Snowing?!?!?!
It's only 30 degrees here in Michigan so I can feel your pain....Brrrrr!
Yes, totally agree. Its lightly snowing here too and it just makes me sick. I need a ticket out of here stat! Hopfully its only temporary and we'll be back to the indian summer soon!
Post a Comment