Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our Wedding: The Guys

I can't explain why, but I laugh every time I see these pictures. They almost scream cheese to me.

A play on our last name... it starts with 'Sol-', but J's been called 'Slo-' for eons.
He's finally there.
What the heck is the groomsman on the end doing with his pants? Too funny.

Abbie

5 comments:

Catrina said...

Where did you guys find your tan suits?

Mrs. Potts said...

That last picture cracks me up! Great photo's though!

tina said...

The way the light hits their heads in that first picture makes it look like they're cut-outs that have been placed in the woods.

I'm sorry for all of the comments at once. I am so behind on my blogging because of work. I had a bunch of your posts marked "to tag." I'm a bad virtual friend. But tardiness doesn't make the comments any less valid, right? I'm just extending the joy! :)

tina said...

The way the light hits their heads in that first picture makes it look like they're cut-outs that have been placed in the woods.

I'm sorry for all of the comments at once. I am so behind on my blogging because of work. I had a bunch of your posts marked "to tag." I'm a bad virtual friend. But tardiness doesn't make the comments any less valid, right? I'm just extending the joy! :)

Abbie said...

Tina- That is TOO funny. I didn't even notice until now.

And, your comments are greatly appreciated. If anything, my recaps are tardy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails