Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our Wedding: The Girls

A few pics of the girls before the ceremony... all dresses are from JCrew in kelly green. You can tell from these pics that it was overcast during the pre-ceremony picture session. If only it had lasted...
For some reason, I ended up with none of just me and my step-sister together. Bummer. A couple with my mom and sister. And we're off...

Abbie

9 comments:

Valerie said...

I could die. These are GORGEOUS photos! Looking forward to seeing more.

beckylbranch said...

beautiful! beautiful! beautiful!

LauraAnn said...

Oooh! I love that first picture!

Padgett Hoke said...

I love them! I also love that you chose the bold color for the bridesmaid dresses, they look great!

Amy Jo said...

Your mom is wearing the same dress that my mom is wearing to my wedding....gorgeous!!

Brittney said...

cute! I didn't get one of just me and my mom - big bummer!!!!

Cat said...

I am amazed at your "bummer" comment . . . I still cant get over some of my "missing" pictures!! They all are very sweet though!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I love your colors!

tina said...

That first picture is to die for! Midwest Prairies aren't as beautiful. Love it! You're gorgeous too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails