
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Checking In Once Again...
Just wanted to quickly check in to let you know that I'm still here, although I'm signing off until Tuesday. We have our last wedding of the year (as far as we know!) this weekend, and then I'll be having a minor exploratory surgery on Monday. Bummer, but you gotta do what you gotta do to figure things out! Have a fabulous weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Good luck with your surgery on Monday! I hope everything works out ok!!
I hope every goes well!!
I hope everything goes well with the surgery and you come back to us safe and sound! I ran my last big training run with the socks you sent last night and was thinking of just how sweet you are. xoxo
Hope all goes well with your surgery! And I hope you had fun at the wedding!
Hope surgery went well Abbie!!
Come back and let us know soon :)
Post a Comment