Tuesday, October 13, 2009

She's Alive!

The title is very Frankenstein-esque, isn't it? Just wanted to stop by to let you know I'm safe and sound... no closer to a healthy resolution, but safe and sound is okay with me. Still a little out of it, so I'll be back later with more coherent posts. Thanks for your well wishes. They are greatly appreciated!

Abbie

7 comments:

LauraAnn said...

Glad to hear that you are safe and sound. Get rest and feel better!

Natalie said...

Glad to hear you are ok!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh just found your blog. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better!

Just strolled down to your wedding pics! You looked stunning!!!

I love your dress!!!

Ams said...

And I know you are out of commission lovely lady but I left you an award on my blog when you are up and running again!

Christi said...

hey girl! it's been too long since i stopped by ... sorry about that! hope you are well. BTW LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of your blog. who did it? you? i am changing mine ...

Ams said...

Glad you are doing okay :)
Feel better soon!

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

Glad you are ok... but no closer to an answer? That's no good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails