Love them! The birth announcement is so pretty but maybe better for a girl??
This looks like trouble for a paper lover like me...
Oh I LOVE those :)
wow ... those are wonderful!
now go enjoy your honeymoon!! =)
The colors of that last ones are fantastic!
WOW, gorgeous examples. I'm way too easily seduced by paper products. : )
Sometimes just some simple type makes for the perfect card.
So cute! I love that they're modern and crisp but still colorful.
Beautiful colours and style on all of them.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Love them! The birth announcement is so pretty but maybe better for a girl??
This looks like trouble for a paper lover like me...
Oh I LOVE those :)
wow ... those are wonderful!
now go enjoy your honeymoon!! =)
The colors of that last ones are fantastic!
WOW, gorgeous examples. I'm way too easily seduced by paper products. : )
Sometimes just some simple type makes for the perfect card.
So cute! I love that they're modern and crisp but still colorful.
Beautiful colours and style on all of them.
So cute! I love that they're modern and crisp but still colorful.
Oh I LOVE those :)
Post a Comment