


J sees me:
Here I come:
I don't think I ever mentioned how I dealt with the "my two-dads" issue. During rehearsal, I just pulled the dads aside and said, "I'm having Papa walk me to the aisle and Dad walk me down the aisle." They both just nodded, and we moved on. Period. They didn't complain. You can tell from this pic that Dad was pretty emotional. I was fine... and took one look at him, sending my composure into a tailspin.
Hugs and kisses... she's all yours.









3 comments:
Aww, lovely idea + well-handled! And ps: i totally love the flower girl dresses! Seriously, I want flower-ruffles like those on all my tees, it's a little ridiculous.
That's an EXCELLENT solution for a two-dad Bride! Great thinking...
Oh man! Those flower girl dresses make me swoon.
Great job with the dads. I wish that I could have been so decisive with my family. I certainly would have slept more!
Post a Comment