Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our Wedding: The Reception Part 3

Everyone danced their booties off...
The amazing sunset
And then it was over... too quickly!! Even after all of the mishaps, you couldn't wipe a smile off our faces. It's really true when people say the day will fly by. Before you know it, friends and family are leaving town, and you're wishing you could have just a few more days.
After 7 years, we were finally Mr. and Mrs. (and my father was breathing a sigh of relief).

Abbie

10 comments:

Kasey at Thriftylittle Blog said...

Your photographer did a great job of capturing your reception- I can just feel the fun!

Amy Jo said...

Oh how I love the dancing pics. The smiles on everyone's faces are priceless. And the picture of you dancing with a drink in your hand is perfect.

LauraAnn said...

It looks like everyone had a blast at your wedding reception. Lots of people dancing is always a sure sign of that! :-)

I love that last picture with the 'Finally' sign in it! So cute!

Anonymous said...

awwwww....your reception looks like so much fun!! I hope our dance floor is as bumpin as yours!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww so much fun! and beautiful! it definitely happens way to fast! we danced all night too=)

Mrs. Potts said...

You guys are so so sweet! Love the pictures!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You know it's a good wedding when everybody gets down!!

Ams said...

The best thing is when you can look back and see how much FUN your guests were having. Clearly that is the case here! That sunset is beautiful.... :)

M. Eileen said...

I love these photos! I love the dancing ones! My favorites from our wedding are of people doing the electric slide, they always look so silly!

emily said...

I love the finally sign! We will need one when we finally get married :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails