Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Better Late Than Never, I Say!

I'm getting to this post just at a month late. Oops! Last month, Tara gave me this fabulous award:

Ok- here's the award rules:

List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your makes you happy list.

10 Things That Make Me Happy:

1. Sitting by the fire or in the sun

2. Window-shopping (via the web, too)

3. Playing with flowers

4. Fellowshipping with friends

5. Making plans

6. Making new friends (even a "blog" friend and not face-to-face)

7. Organizing

8. Surprising someone

9. Playing in the water, grass, sand or snow

10. Reading a good book

Now here are 10 bloggers that brighten my day:

Stephanie of Run, Knit, Get Hitched
Cyndi of Southern Daze
Nina of According to Nina
Cara of Handful of Treasures
Jes of A.Mountain.Bride
Camila from High-Heeled Foot in the Door
Anne at The City Sage
Melisa at The Lil Bee
Erin at House of Turquoise
Maggie at It is Everlasting

I know you are all busy, so no need to do this if you're not feeling it. Just showing some love...

Abbie

5 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Aww so glad to hear my blog brightens your day! :)

I agree...it doesn't get much better than sitting by a fire or in the sun! Ok...well maybe window shopping...

Cara said...

Love it! And I especially love the out you've given at the end -- cuz hey, does anyone not like getting blog awards? (Perhaps not what comes with, but blog lovin is always good :)!)

dee said...

Thank you so much! What a sweet surprise to see this on Twitter and to read your list, as well! I need to think more about the things that make me smile everyday...this was a much-needed reminder:)

Unknown said...

congrats on the award! i love that you list what makes you happy...what a lovely idea.
xox alison

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

congrats on the award! i love that you list what makes you happy...what a lovely idea.
xox alison

Related Posts with Thumbnails