um, yeah..me neither! but those are so cute!
Ahhh.... the loved Loubs. I've already made myself a promise that I will be buying myself a pair as soon as I am out of debt! Which will hopefully be on March 15th! =)
that color is amazing, it just pops!
Love those shoes, but I could never spend that much on a pair of shoes. I think L would kill me.
gosh, those are swoonworthy...lovelovelove them
Agreed, better to covet them after:)
sometimes it's just better to look :) (but those are freakin' beautiful and they could go with a million things....not that I'm saying you should/could still get them or anything ;)
True story- I bought myself a pair of Loubies last year. And I lost one. I now own one Loubie. Awesome.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
um, yeah..me neither! but those are so cute!
Ahhh.... the loved Loubs.
I've already made myself a promise that I will be buying myself a pair as soon as I am out of debt!
Which will hopefully be on March 15th! =)
that color is amazing, it just pops!
Love those shoes, but I could never spend that much on a pair of shoes. I think L would kill me.
gosh, those are swoonworthy...lovelovelove them
Agreed, better to covet them after:)
sometimes it's just better to look :) (but those are freakin' beautiful and they could go with a million things....not that I'm saying you should/could still get them or anything ;)
True story- I bought myself a pair of Loubies last year. And I lost one. I now own one Loubie. Awesome.
that color is amazing, it just pops!
Post a Comment