Friday, January 22, 2010

Fabulous Shoe Friday

Because I am running short on time, I'm throwing together a quick FSF post. Here are two that I picked up recently. Stay tuned this weekend because new shoe purchases mean Ebay sales! One in one out... or four out. We'll see. (Oh, and you better believe I used Ebates!)

When I was getting ready the morning that I was meeting Cara, I quickly realized that I had no winter-friendly black shoes. I put on my very old, beat-up Danskos and vowed to buy something to remedy the situation. Shhh... don't tell J. These are now mine.
Blowfish Women's Wintour Boot
^Via

I have oodles of running shoes. Tons of them. But, I didn't have any running around tenny-kicks that were fashionable. These are now mine, too. I'm sure the color doesn't surprise you at this point.
http://www.saucony.com/commonimages/originals/700x700/1943-29_1_700x700.jpg
^Via

Abbie

4 comments:

Padgett Hoke said...

Those boots are fab! Winter friendly shoes are oh so hard to come by... I finally found some at the beginning of the season, but these boots might have to be added to the wardrobe. I love...

Sole Matters said...

Love the running shoes!! very colorful!

Cara said...

Cute cute, those boots look perfect! And those shoes, definitely love!

CaraBella said...

Cute cute, those boots look perfect! And those shoes, definitely love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails