
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Get Over Yourself
When I get down, I often remind myself that my situation is not the worst thing in the world. Life will go on, and I need to just get over myself. Reading this breaks my heart more than I can even explain. I cannot remotely imagine the pain this family must be feeling. It's a reminder that I need to pick myself up and move forward. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments on my last post. Your well wishes mean more to me than I could ever think to repay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I'm just catching up on all my fav blogs and I'm so sorry to hear about your situation.
I am thinking of you, wishing you hope in the mist of sorrow, comfort in the midst of pain.
Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.
oh abbie, my heart goes out to you. hugs my friend. remember, everything in HIS time, not ours. it's the hardest thing to grasp and i'm terrible at it ... but it does help me. take care of yourself and continue to love yourself. xoxo
Post a Comment