Monday, January 25, 2010

Six Months?!

Wow... time flies when you're having fun. I cannot believe that J and I have already been married for six months. It seems like I was dreaming up decor just days ago.
Here's to six months!

Abbie

14 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Happy six months!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy six months!! Your dress is gorgeous!

We have been married for 6.5 yrs and it has really flown by.

EmilyB said...

Congrats on 6 months!! (PS - I wish my feet were smaller...the shoes you're selling are adorable, but are too little for me!)

jes [a mountain bride] said...

yay :-) i can't believe we've been ENGAGED for 7 months...time really does fly doesn't?!

Sole Matters said...

It doesnt seem like 6 months! Congrats!!

Patience said...

Happy six months!

Adrienne said...

Has it really been that long?! Wow! Happy six months! So happy for you! :)

Chic Runner said...

Wow! I even feel like you guys just got married! Congrats on 6 months :)

Malissa said...

Awe how sweet! Happy 6 months!

Victoria said...

happy anniversary! :)

Amy Jo said...

Congrats....everything about that picture is gorgeous! And you look stunning.

Amy Jo said...

Congrats....everything about that picture is gorgeous! And you look stunning.

Mrs H said...

Awe how sweet! Happy 6 months!

abby @ tales and trials said...

Happy six months!! Your dress is gorgeous!

We have been married for 6.5 yrs and it has really flown by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails