Friday, June 26, 2009

Fabulous Shoe Friday

Don't shun me for today's Fabulous Shoe.
My feet were killing me after shopping for two days with my mom. We stopped into a store toward the end of our adventure, and I grabbed these. I've been wearing them non-stop since. Now, I would never condone wearing the normal Crocs... but these are comfy as all get-out. They were perfect after my pedicure and later when I was in my garden. LOVE them!

Abbie

6 comments:

it is everlasting said...

I'm thinking it may be time for me to bite the bullet and pick up some crocs. Those are cute and if they are as comfy as everyone says... I'm sold.

southern daze said...

I've always sworn I'd never buy a pair of Crocs but if they're really that comfy, I may need to reconsider.

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I'd never wear the normal ones either, but I've seen these in some great colors that have always caught my eye. Great to hear they actually are comfy! :)

beckylbranch said...

I love your shoes-my Mom, that is all she wears during the summer....she probably has 5 pairs of those exact same shoes.

erica said...

These are super cute - especially for Crocs! I am going to make Joe read your blog posts about shoes since he things Crocs are the all-purpose footwear :( I need to get me some of these...

Chelsea said...

I have Croc flip flops and they are SO comfy. You wouldn't even believe it! And you can't even tell that they are Crocs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails