Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Programs! Get Your Programs!

I wanted to let you all in on what I've been working on with the lovely Val of Custom Printables. We've been designing the programs! (Or should I say, SHE has been designing them??) Val was ah-mazing to work with and was patient through my indecision and my extremely last minute oops of leaving people off the wedding party list. She was an absolute doll, and I would strongly recommend you check her out. I am not graphically inclined, but I know my way around a printer. Custom Printables was a natural choice, as she designs the artwork and you print! Without further ado... here is our program (with names, dates and locations changed to protect the innocent!)
The first and last pages will be printed on blue paper, with the middle pages printed on Royal Fiber kraft paper. It's not quite as dark as true kraft paper, so we were able to use colored ink. I'm not sure how we're going to create the booklet yet. All of our ideas have them combined at the top... whether by twine, a sewn seam or ribbon. I'll post pics once the final product is done!

Abbie

3 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Those are beautiful! You did so good!

erica said...

Love them! I'm about to start designing ours, so inspirations like these are just what I like to see! They are beautiful ;)

tina said...

Love 'em!

Related Posts with Thumbnails