Aww - look at those little TOMS! So sweet, you would totally be the best Auntie ever!
I love TOMS! My brother actually flew back from France next to the TOMS AT&T commercial guy last week!
oooh I love the second pair!
Oohhh.....I love sandals! It's just starting to warm up here in Michigan so I'll be breaking out the sandals soon.
I love Toms so much, on kids, on me (:
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aww - look at those little TOMS! So sweet, you would totally be the best Auntie ever!
I love TOMS! My brother actually flew back from France next to the TOMS AT&T commercial guy last week!
oooh I love the second pair!
Oohhh.....I love sandals! It's just starting to warm up here in Michigan so I'll be breaking out the sandals soon.
I love Toms so much, on kids, on me (:
Post a Comment