Thursday, May 14, 2009

Let's Hear It For the Boy...

As I mentioned yesterday, the boys will now all be wearing shirts that fit. What a thought! I realized that I had not posted about the guys' outfits in quite some time, so I'm doing a little recap. Here's the ensemble:


My brothers will look like this:
Our ringbearer is wearing this cute little outfit:
My dads will both be in navy, and J's dad is most likely wearing a dark khaki/brown suit. I still need to pick up a couple of ties, but for the most part, the guys are done! Yay.

Abbie

4 comments:

southern daze said...

Love it! I cannot wait to see how it translates into real life. I have a feeling you're gonna have some gorgeous pictures!

Anonymous said...

way to put it all together!! looks great!

Anonymous said...

Abbie, the men's suits are to.die.for! Great picks, girl. xoxo

Megan said...

those looks with be perfect together and translate so well to real life! looks like you have gotten a lot done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails