Monday, May 11, 2009

Another Wedding Shopping Excursion

On Saturday, I took another shopping excursion to Denver. It was the first time I'd made the trip since the carpal tunnel diagnosis, so I was a bit nervous on how I'd hold up. They had taken me off of Dexamethasone and put me on Prednisone, which has been causing some nasty headaches and insomnia... oh yeah, and weight gain! Fun.

That morning I got up before six, did two loads of laundry, washed and dried my hair and ate breakfast, while still getting out the door by 20 after seven. All in all-- it was a productive trip. I was beat when I got home at 10:30 pm though. I even took pictures of the stats for you.

That's right... I spent over 8 hours just driving. Stay tuned for the tale!

Abbie

3 comments:

Bride in Exile said...

I feel your pain! Econo Boy and I are in Boston, a 6-hour drive from our current home. Driving is no fun.

Milltini said...

Girl, I hope the trip was worth it!!! ;-)

Bridechka said...

Oh no! That does not sound good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails