Thanks for your support in my blogging hiatus this week. I've been a bit out of sorts over everything lately and needed to get my head back in order. J and I went to our friend's memorial service on Sunday and heard people speak from all over the country... telling wonderful stories of such an amazing life. We are so glad that we were able to hear the things that everyone said, as it will help us remember what he brought to everyone's lives.
My wonderful blogging friend,
Cyndi of Southern Daze, sent me such an amazing gift recently. I left it sitting in its packaging until I finally decided to put it in a more proper setting after the service. (I apologize for the poor photography. I really should take a class!) Thanks Cyn for reminding me... XOXO.


4 comments:
Oh Abbie, it looks fantastic!
I hope you are doing ok. I am (still) so sorry for your loss. It sounds like this person was loved by so many. Hang in there.
i hope things are getting better for you. cyndi is the sweetest!
What a great little reminder! I love it - so happy and cheery!
Post a Comment